A blog and a consultancy in one, based in sunny Sydney, Australia
Digital Fabriq was born out of my passion for the digital marketing and creative industries. First a blog, it then blossomed into an independent digital marketing consultancy.
The two go hand in hand – like a match made in heaven.
Your one-stop destination for the latest news, trends and thinking in the business of making and consuming digital things
The blog is my personal answer to the constant need to keep tabs on the development and future direction of the market and industry as a digital marketing professional. Having all the information in one place helps!
As well as featuring my opinion pieces and your own comments, I share and comment on the latest news, market intel, key industry trends and insights provided by some of the leading marketing publications around the world.
Like me, you can make Digital Fabriq your one-stop destination to keep you current on what’s going on in the fast-paced digital marcomms world. Simply follow this blog via email, follow me on twitter, on Facebook or Google +.
Transform the way you create and convert leads, and engage customers – that’s what I can help you do
- Are you considering setting yourself up online and you just don’t know where to start?
- You are online already, looking for ways to boost your traffic, conversions and sales?
- Is it an app or a mobile site that you need?
- You are not sure which social networks are right for your business or the best way to engage your audience on the social web?
- Your content strategy isn’t delivering the results you were hoping for and you would like to know why and how to fix it?
- Are you thinking of moving all your digital production in-house, setting up an in-house agency? Just not sure what skillsets to invest into and those to outsource?
- Looking to scale up and future-proof your digital operations?
These are only some of the questions I can help you with.
For more detail on my background and how I can help you with your digital marketing or operational needs, you may want to read more about my services here and check my professional track record also. If you like the sound of it and would like to discuss the possibility of partnering together, you can contact me here.